MX2 Battery Conditioner
For use in cars, motorcycles, boats, trucks, buses, aviation, farm & earth moving equipment, industrial, solar & stationary batteries.
INOX MX2 is in a class of its own, the only product of its kind that keeps giving outstanding results year in, year out! Approximately 70% of lead-acid batteries over a period of time stop operating because of sulfation on the plates.
Charging the battery does not stop this sulfation from happening. INOX MX2 Battery Conditioner can be added at any time during the life cycle of a lead acid battery, but for the best results and longest life for the battery, it is best to add the INOX MX2 Battery Conditioner when the battery is brand new.
- - Dissolves battery killing sulfation
- - Better & faster cold morning starts
- - Constant brighter lights
- - Rapid power recovery & recharge
- - Holds charge longer between uses
- - Increases battery efficiency up to 18%
- - Up to 2 – 3 times longer use
- - Up to 12 months additional warranty with 92ml bottle purchase when added to a brand new battery. *conditions apply*
WRITTEN MANUFACTURERS WARRANTY
UP TO 12 MONTHS ADDITIONAL FULL REPLACEMENT WARRANTY WITH PURCHASE OF 92ML BOTTLE ONLY, ON NEW LEAD ACID STANDARD SIZE BATTERIES. (Standard size battery is equal to motorcycle, car or 4wd vehicle) In the event of marine or other deep cycle type batteries, these will require 30mls per cell – 2 bottles of 92ml INOX MX2 will need to be purchased
* Written warranty conditions apply *
The manufacturers of INOX Battery conditioner – Candan Industries Pty Ltd will give an additional Battery Warranty Period equal the Battery Manufacturers Warranty Period or for a period of 12 months whichever is the lesser on all lead-acid batteries when INOX Battery conditioner is added to the battery from new.